Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Couple caught on video having sex in Toronto subway


As reported by the Toronto Sun
When the young man and young woman began making love on a southbound University line coach around 2:30 p.m. Sunday, a disgusted passenger pressed the yellow emergency strip.
After the train's guard finished putting the brakes to their tryst, the apparently drunken pair moved onto the Spadina station platform and continued the horizontal shuffle on the tile floor — with the man's naked bottom and her naked legs caught on video by a passerby.

There are funny stories, sad stories, exciting stories, mysterious stories, and then there is just plain old dumb.  The story, mentioned above, clearly falls into the dumb category.  Good grief, I've heard of the Mile High Club, escapades in the back row of a nearly empty movie theatre, back seat mumbas, and the like, but 2pm-on Christmas-on the subway??  C'mon, world.  Fun is fun, but this speaks to our new careless sexual natures.  Contain your nasty fantasies to your bedroom, at 1 am or in the shower, like some of us.  LOL... How many children to you think saw those two love birds do the Cupid's Shuttle on the subway (at 2pm).  Does anyone really care about the kids, or do we just like to pretend?

In the U.S., I blame the apparent Hugh Hefner-like mentality of the F.C.C.  Have you noticed the boarder-line R-rated TV commercials that seem to aire during family TV time (such as Football games).  I'm not a prude...Trust me, but I really don't like explaining erectile dysfunction to my nieces and nephews, or stumbling to answer my little girl's questions regarding KY jelly.  Can't a man just watch the Family Guy in peace?  Ooops, bad example.

This is truly having an affect on the world.  We are creating a world of over-sexed, callous, narcissistic hypocrites.  And then, as Americans, we seem to have the nerve to push our dastardly way of life onto other regions.  Are the Muslims sooo wrong for pointing out where America can morally improve?  I saw a twelve year old girl the other day, in a restaurant.  She was with her mom and was wearing make-up, high heels, and had an Iphone attached to her nose.  I must've been the only person to find this odd because no one seemed to notice.  I guess it's all too common place nowadays. High-heels???  Really??   C'mon, mom.  Take a second to stop blaming your Ex for all your problems and teach these little girls how to be young ladies....   I'm just saying.

I'm not trying to fix the world or anything.  What I'm saying isn't any sort attempt at altruism.  I'm just saying, it would be nice to experience kindness and decency whenever I step out in public or watch public television.  But, where do we start?

No comments:

Post a Comment