Friday, February 21, 2014

I Think I Blew My First Self-Taped Audition

So, I think I blew my very first video audition for a major television network drama series.  I, definitely, know my mistakes and wish that I could get a re-do or a callback.  It's been such a long, arduous road for me.  My life has brought me tons and tons and tons of setbacks and loss.  The only thing I've had to hold onto was this performing arts gift.  My solemn belief that my "acting" will make a place for me is the only aspect of my life that keeps me going.  I've prayed and prayed for an opportunity like this one, and I blew it.

I plan to get some on-camera coaching to help me translate my extensive theater abilities to the television and film mediums.  But, right now, I feel absolutely horrible.  It feels like 10 years of hard work down the drain.  I hope that I haven't blown my chances of ever been requested by this casting director again.  But, who knows? 

Back to square one, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment